Monday, December 10, 2007

Sweet Memory

  • My name is Lintang Mutiara. I live at street wader two number 3 city Tegal. I had born on date October 12th 1991. My hobby is reading and listening music. In the family, I have two brothers, the first name Linggar and the second is name Dinar. Linggar age seventeen years old, he is school in STM DWP class tree. And the second Dinar, he is age eight years old. I had very loving them. My mother is wide wife and my father is technical electric. We had harmony family.
  • Now, I age sixteen years old. My school is SMK PGRI class two. No feel traveling my school had finish. The first in school SMK PGRI, I had be in class 1 AP or can mention direction secretary. Because I hope later tomorrow I will be secretary in order to I can make happily my parents. In school I have many friends as Heni, Dewi, Devi, Tika and etc. they always apprise feeling friends another. In class one AP occupation is all women because pointed secretary, class AP leader is Ms. Laili. She very beautiful and good. We very loving her. Although first she had killer, but we know what her aimed for educate us in order to student is discipline. Quantity students in here is 45 children, very many and they also compact for voce all problem. We believe, we will can save it. In here also there teacher very killer.
  • Class AP is very fun and the students is very naughty, in fact here all women. On time I have best friend, it’s eight person, we always compact, anywhere we always together. But don’t know why, that friendship shattered, I don’t know what problem it? Possible among us no there agreed again one another. But although we don’t together again, we constant like usually.
  • On date August 7 – 9 2007 my school camping, the place is Lebaksiu, very horrible. Because there are in middle woods. But have fun. We go by truck. We staying in there for three days, time very long. I’m happy after last day we come back.
  • On middle years, I followed Bantara is program Indonesia Boy Scout with my friend movement. I followed this activity with friend together. In class AP very many follow it. This program hold in order to study the student to be independent, besides that to in order to we can know out area there, and we too can to add insight and new experience. In this program my friend believe me for be secretary, I very happy and I too can study for future moderate difficult, but I will always studied it.
  • I’m in the class 2, feeling me very happy like usually, we meet again with on class 1. But now difference because the student don’t compact again. In class 2 AP leader is Ms. Ita J. She is teacher very educated vast, she is studied Math in class us. She too very killer, till I nervous if she studied us. But she too loves me and we too.
  • Till now, I still to be Bantara. In this program I believe I will be good student. I very happy because I can do what I want. I will always effort for reach by desire idea.
  • My friend, possible enough for my memory. I hope to be sweet memory in my live. Thanks for all.

No comments: