Monday, July 23, 2007

While I studied at Vocational High School

While I studied at Vocational High School, I had a beautiful girl friend. She always reminded me to study hard and checked our home work together. I had ever helped to do the task from our teacher, so did he. He was so kind for me. Because she was smart, friendly, and beauty, so I was interested in her. It was happened at first class.We often discussed about the studies to solve the problem of the mater. Sometime, she told me about her boy friends. She said that her boy friends was the school mate of her junior high school. Since, anyone gave me the letter of love she looking was different. I did know what happened.

I hoped that can be the best her friend, but I can not do it because I had not self confidence.

No comments: